An Entrepreneurship Curriculum
Foundations in Entrepreneurship equips you to teach your students how to start and run their own businesses.
This NEW fully digital curriculum features video lessons by Dave Ramsey and his team of business experts. The curriculum covers essential business topics and allows students the opportunity to develop a business idea through project-based learning over the course of the curriculum!
- Customizable syllabus allows you to build courses to fit your specific needs
- Students can watch videos and complete assessments online
- Classroom mode gives you the option to watch videos together as a class or allow students to stream individually
- Teacher's Edition allows you to view and download resources for each lesson
- Anywhere access so you can "flip" your classroom
- Auto-graded assessments save time and effort
- Student assessments built using randomization to increase academic integrity
- Integrated gradebook enables tracking student comprehension and progress
Here are the NBEA Standards we meet:
"This curriculum has helped many of my students grow their businesses. One student has surpassed $30,000 in total revenue over 13 months."
ROB STIRCULA, FOUNDATIONS IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TEACHER
We're here to help.
And we'd love to connect with you!