JUNE 21, 2022
Ramsey Solutions Editorial Guidelines
Ramsey Solutions is known as the “get-out-of-debt” company. Millions have followed our simple Baby Steps plan to pay off debt, save money and build wealth. Using that same model of simple, effective, time-tested advice, we also help people improve their relationships, careers and businesses. All our editorial content is created to first, introduce people to a new way of thinking about their money, relationships, careers and leadership, and second, help them apply those principles no matter what their starting point is.
Ramsey Solutions provides biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give hope to everyone in every walk of life.
We see a world where so many lives are radically transformed, the toxic culture is disrupted.
- Ramsey Solutions’ Editorial Team is staffed with professional writers and editors who are personally living out the principles Ramsey Solutions teaches through its broadcasts, live events, books and digital products.
- The Editorial Team is committed to creating thorough, accurate, engaging, educational and actionable content that gives in-depth answers to readers’ questions, helps them understand their options and empowers them to take the next right step based on the principles Ramsey Solutions teaches.
- Our team conducts thorough research for all the content we create, relying on internal Ramsey research as well as external government and industry websites, data and other documents.
- All our content is reviewed and fact-checked at multiple levels to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- We strive to keep all our content up-to-date and ensure each article is accurate as of its publication date.
How We Make Money
- We only recommend products or services to our readers that we would recommend to our own family members. That’s why we only recommend products and services with businesses and/or individuals we have personally vetted or have a relationship with.
- When we recommend Ramsey products and services in our editorial content it is because we believe as a company that those products and services are the best way to solve the readers’ problem. However, none of our business units or business partners influence our editorial decisions about when or how these recommendations are made.
Changes to the Editorial Guidelines
This Policy may be revised from time to time as we add new features and services, as laws change, and as industry privacy and security best practices evolve. When we revise the Policy, we will post the new Policy on this page and change the date located at the bottom of the Policy. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to check for any updates or changes. If we make any change to this Policy regarding use or disclosure of personal information, we will provide advance notice on the Site. Small changes, or changes that do not significantly affect individual privacy interest, may be made at any time, and without prior notice.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our Editorial Guidelines. You are welcome to call our Ramsey Concierge team at 888.22.PEACE, available Monday and Wednesday from 9:30am to 5:00pm and Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm CST, to speak with a customer service representative. You may also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lampo Group, LLC
1011 Reams Fleming Blvd
Franklin, TN 37064
Effective Date: June 21, 2022