people tune in to our radio shows, podcasts and videos weekly
national bestselling books published by our Ramsey Personalities
families changed their lives with our guided money plan
Our Personalities are world-cass communicators, ready to comment on news-of-the-day and give practical takeaways in the areas of money, careers, mental health and relationships.
Host: Eddie Culin
Eddie Culin is a Ramsey Personality Host for live events and livestreams. He was on staff at Sandals Church in Southern California for 16 years as a worship leader and coach, reaching thousands of people through multiple campuses and online.
Get an overview of Ramsey Solutions through company statistics and key milestones.
Get to know our brands, products and services through short summaries and descriptions.
- Over 1,100 team members
- Over $200 million in annual revenue
- 23 national bestselling books
- Over 8 million books and products sold
- 2 nationally syndicated radio shows, with The Ramsey Show being the second-largest nationally syndicated radio show in the U.S.
- Over 600 radio affiliates
- 7 YouTube shows
- Over 3 million combined YouTube subscribers
- 19 million monthly YouTube views
- 10 podcasts
- 25 million monthly podcast downloads
- Over 6 million students have completed our Foundations in Personal Finance curriculum
- Nearly 10 million people have completed Financial Peace University
- 1992: Dave Ramsey self-publishes Financial Peace.
- 1992: Dave begins The Money Game.
- 1994: Dave begins teaching Financial Peace University.
- 1997: Financial Peace becomes a bestseller.
- 1999: The Money Game becomes The Dave Ramsey Show.
- 1999: More Than Enough debuts as a bestseller.
- 2002: The “Dave Says” column launches in newspaper publications.
- 2003: The Total Money Makeover debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2011: The EntreLeadership Podcast debuts.
- 2011: EntreLeadership debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2011: Quitter debuts as a bestseller.
- 2013: Start. debuts as a bestseller.
- 2013: The Dave Ramsey Show launches a 24-hour online streaming video channel.
- 2014: Smart Money Smart Kids debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2014: The Legacy Journey debuts as a bestseller.
- 2014: The company is rebranded as Ramsey Solutions.
- 2015: The Total Money Makeover surpasses 5 million copies sold.
- 2015: SmartDollar launches.
- 2015: EveryDollar launches.
- 2016: Retire Inspired debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2016: EveryDollar surpasses 1 million users.
- 2016: Love Your Life Not Theirs debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2017: The Graduate Survival Guide debuts as a bestseller.
- 2017: Ramsey Solutions breaks ground on its new headquarters.
- 2017: Business Boutique debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2017: EveryDollar surpasses 2 million users.
- 2017: The Dave Ramsey Show celebrates 25 years on-air.
- 2017: The Ken Coleman Show launches.
- 2017: The Rachel Cruze Show launches.
- 2019: Everyday Millionaires debuts as a #1 bestseller
- 2019: The Contentment Journal debuts as a bestseller.
- 2019: The Proximity Principle debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2019: Debt-Free Degree debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2020: Ramsey+ launches.
- 2020: The Ramsey Call of the Day podcast debuts.
- 2020: The Dr. John Delony Show launches.
- 2020: Redefining Anxiety debuts as a bestseller.
- 2020: Ramsey Trusted launches.
- 2021: The Dave Ramsey Show becomes The Ramsey Show.
- 2021: The Fine Print podcast debuts.
- 2021: Know Yourself, Know Your Money debuts as a bestseller.
- 2021: Everyday Millionaires podcast debuts.
- 2021: Borrowed Future becomes Ramsey Solutions’ first documentary.
- 2021: Take Back Your Time debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2021: From Paycheck to Purpose debuts as a bestseller.
- 2021: Ramsey Network hits 1 billion podcast downloads.
- 2022: Baby Steps Millionaires debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2022: Own Your Past, Change Your Future debuts as a #1 bestseller.
- 2022: The Ramsey Show celebrates 30 years on air.
- 2022: Smart Money Happy Hour podcast debuts.
- 2023: Ramsey Solutions Event Center opens.
- 2023: The Total Money Makeover turns 20.
2023: Ramsey Network hits 1 billion YouTube views.
2023: $1 billion of debt paid off from debt-free screams on The Ramsey Show.
Ramsey Solutions exists for those outside its walls, empowering people in the areas of money, business, leadership, career, and mental wellness. Through its multimedia platforms, Ramsey shares life-changing content with millions every day. Ramsey’s products and world-class speakers and authors bring hope to people in every stage of life. The 1,100 Ramsey team members are committed to applying biblically based principles to work that matters. For more information, visit ramseysolutions.com.
The Ramsey Show
The second-largest radio talk show in America, The Ramsey Show, formerly known as The Dave Ramsey Show, is heard by more than 20 million listeners each week on more than 600 radio stations, The Ramsey Show podcast, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. The caller-driven show features Dave's advice on avoiding money mistakes and his step-by-step plan to get out of them. The Ramsey Show celebrates 30 years on the air in 2022.
EveryDollar is a digital, zero-based budgeting app that makes it easy for anyone to create and maintain a personal budget. With EveryDollar, users can customize their monthly budgets and track their income, expenses and savings for free. The premium version of EveryDollar offers additional features—including bank connectivity that allows users to check account balances and stream transactions directly from their accounts. Users can try the premium version free for 14 days, then continue their subscription for $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year. The EveryDollar app is available on the web and both iOS and Android devices.
SmartDollar is an online financial wellness program that teaches employees to proactively take control of their money and completely change their financial futures. Featuring financial experts Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze, SmartDollar allows participants to track their progress as they move through the short video lessons and tools, which can be accessed in their office, at home or on the go through a computer, tablet or mobile device. SmartDollar can be used as a financial wellness benefit within individual companies or may be provided by retirement plan advisors, record keepers and health wellness providers.
Financial Peace University
Thirty years ago, Dave Ramsey climbed his way out of bankruptcy and created Financial Peace University (FPU) to give others hope for their money. Based on commonsense, biblical principles, this digital personal finance course has taught nearly 10 million people how to pay off debt, save for emergencies, and build wealth by following the Baby Steps. People can watch the course on their own or join others in one of the thousands of classes offered nationwide. Either way, they’ll experience engaging, easy-to-understand lessons taught by Dave Ramsey and fellow experts Rachel Cruze, Dr. John Delony and George Kamel.
Foundations in Personal Finance
Ramsey Solutions’ Foundations in Personal Finance is an easy-to-use turnkey curriculum that teaches students the value of saving, spending, and giving to guide them down the path of financial literacy. More than 5 million students have taken Foundations in Personal Finance in middle schools, high schools and universities nationwide. Foundations in Personal Finance can be used as a primary or supplemental resource to fulfill requirements in mathematics, economics, family consumer science, business mathematics, and personal finance.
EntreLeadership is the process of leading to cause a venture to grow and prosper, combining the innovative spirit of an entrepreneur with the passion and drive of a leader. This philosophy is how Ramsey Solutions CEO and nationally syndicated radio talk show host Dave Ramsey has grown his highly successful company and trained his leadership team since day one. Through national events, a top-rated podcast, a bestselling book, and an online coaching and mentorship program, EntreLeadership equips business owners to grow themselves, their team and their profits.
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Ramsey Press, a part of Ramsey Solutions, publishes America’s trusted voice on money, Dave Ramsey, as well as No. 1 national bestselling authors Ken Coleman, Rachel Cruze and Dr. John Delony. Ramsey Press produces practical and inspirational material on a wide range of topics, including personal development, leadership, career, business, relationships and personal finance. For more information, visit ramseysolutions.com/company/ramsey-press.
“Dave Says” and Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership are syndicated columns carried by more than 500 publishers, with a total combined print circulation of more than 8 million. Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and bestselling author Dave Ramsey, the “Dave Says” column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on his radio program, The Ramsey Show.