Find everything you need to know about our Personalities, key statistics, products and services, and more.
Get an overview of Ramsey Solutions through company statistics and key milestones.
Get to know our brands, products and services through short summaries and descriptions.
- 1,000+ team members
- $200 million+ in annual revenue
- 19 national bestselling books
- Over 8 million books and products sold
- 2 nationally syndicated radio shows, with The Ramsey Show being the third-largest nationally syndicated radio show in the U.S.
- 20 million combined weekly listeners
- 600+ radio affiliates
- 8 YouTube shows
- 3 million+ combined YouTube subscribers
- 12 podcasts
- Over 5 million students who completed Foundations in Personal Finance, our middle school, high school and university curriculum
- Over 3 million Ramsey event attendees and viewers
- Nearly 6 million people have completed Financial Peace University
- 1992: Dave Ramsey self-publishes Financial Peace.
- 1992: Dave begins The Dave Ramsey Show.
- 1994: Dave begins teaching Financial Peace University.
- 1997: Financial Peace becomes a bestseller.
- 1999: More Than Enough debuts as a bestseller.
- 2002: The “Dave Says” column launches in newspaper publications.
- 2003: The Total Money Makeover debuts as a bestseller.
- 2011: EntreLeadership debuts as a bestseller.
- 2011: Quitter debuts as a bestseller.
- 2013: Start debuts as a bestseller.
- 2013: The Legacy Journey becomes a bestseller.
- 2013: The Legacy Journey class launches.
- 2013: The Dave Ramsey Show launches a 24-hour online streaming video channel.
- 2014: Smart Money Smart Kids debuts as a bestseller.
- 2014: The company is rebranded as Ramsey Solutions.
- 2015: The Smart Money Smart Kids class launches.
- 2015: The Smart Money Tour live event launches.
- 2015: The Total Money Makeover surpasses 5 million copies sold.
- 2015: SmartDollar launches.
- 2015: EveryDollar launches.
- 2016: Retire Inspired debuts as a bestseller.
- 2016: EveryDollar surpasses 1 million users.
- 2017: Business Boutique debuts as a bestseller.
- 2017: EveryDollar surpasses 2 million users.
- 2017: The Dave Ramsey Show celebrates 25 years on-air.
Ramsey Solutions is committed to empowering people in the areas of money, business, leadership and personal development using biblically based, commonsense principles and education. Every day, Ramsey Solutions reaches millions with nationally syndicated radio shows and columns, #1 national bestselling books, products and courses, and industry-renowned podcasts and video channels. Ramsey Solutions’ world-class speakers and authors give inspiration, practical advice and hope to audiences across the country. Ramsey Solutions and its team of more than 1,000 are dedicated to doing work that matters. For more information, visit ramseysolutions.com.
The Ramsey Show
The third-largest radio talk show in America, The Ramsey Show, formerly known as The Dave Ramsey Show, is heard by more than 20 million listeners each week on more than 600 radio stations, The Ramsey Show podcast, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, and a 24-hour online streaming video channel. The caller-driven show features Dave's advice on avoiding money mistakes and his step-by-step plan to get out of them. The Ramsey Show celebrated 25 years on the air in 2017.
EveryDollar is an online budget tool and app that makes it easy for people to quickly set up and maintain their household budget in a simple and accessible way. With EveryDollar, users have the ability to create customized monthly budgets and seamlessly track expenses, income and savings. The premium version of EveryDollar, only available in Ramsey+, offers bank connectivity, allowing users to check account balances and stream transactions directly from their bank to their budget. The EveryDollar app is available for both iOS and Android devices. EveryDollar was launched in March 2015 and now has more than 2 million users.
SmartDollar is an online financial wellness program that teaches employees to proactively take control of their money and completely change their financial futures. Featuring financial experts Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze, SmartDollar allows participants to track their progress as they move through the short video lessons and tools, which can be accessed in their office, at home or on the go through a computer, tablet or mobile device. SmartDollar can be used as a financial wellness benefit within individual companies or may be provided by retirement plan advisors, record keepers and health wellness providers.
Financial Peace University
Through commonsense principles and small-group accountability, Financial Peace University (FPU) gives people the tools they need to change their behavior and succeed financially. FPU lessons include bestselling authors and money experts Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze. Nearly 6 million people across the country have participated in Financial Peace University. Along with The Legacy Journey and Smart Money Smart Kids classes, FPU is offered at church and community organizations nationwide.
Foundations in Personal Finance
Ramsey Solutions’ Foundations in Personal Finance is an easy-to-use turnkey curriculum that teaches students the value of saving, spending, and giving to guide them down the path of financial literacy. More than 5 million students have taken Foundations in Personal Finance in middle schools, high schools and universities nationwide. Foundations in Personal Finance can be used as a primary or supplemental resource to fulfill requirements in mathematics, economics, family consumer science, business mathematics, and personal finance.
EntreLeadership is the process of leading to cause a venture to grow and prosper, combining the innovative spirit of an entrepreneur with the passion and drive of a leader. This philosophy is how Ramsey Solutions CEO and nationally syndicated radio talk show host Dave Ramsey has grown his highly successful company and trained his leadership team since day one. Through national events, a top-rated podcast, a bestselling book, and an online coaching and mentorship program, EntreLeadership equips business owners to grow themselves, their team and their profits.
Ramsey Press publishes fiction and nonfiction books, board games and more. This includes bestselling books such as Take Back Your Time, Business Boutique, and Smart Money Smart Kids, along with the Financial Peace Jr. series and The Legacy Journey.
“Dave Says” and Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership are syndicated columns carried by more than 500 publishers, with a total combined print circulation of more than 8 million. Featuring the advice of personal finance expert and bestselling author Dave Ramsey, the “Dave Says” column is filled with timely, relevant questions and answers taken from actual letters and calls on his radio program, The Ramsey Show.