Learn How to Build Wealth and Invest with Free Virtual Event Hosted by Ramsey Solutions
JANUARY 10, 2022
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Retirement ranks as the number one long-term savings goal among Americans, but more than half (56%) feel behind on investing. According to a study by Ramsey Solutions, the other half (42%) aren’t saving for retirement at all. It’s a startling statistic as the new year begins, but Ramsey Solutions is hosting a free livestream to give viewers a proven plan for building wealth. Tune into Building Wealth in 2022 Live Thursday, Jan. 13 at 7 p.m. CST.
Join nationally syndicated radio host Dave Ramsey as he hosts Building Wealth in 2022 Live along with New York Times bestselling author Rachel Cruze, and host of The Fine Print podcast George Kamel. Viewers will learn how to:
- Build real wealth, invest and save for retirement now
- Grow savings to turn short-term losses into inconveniences
- Implement a simple money plan to help you live the life you want
- Discover why crypto, single stock investing, and zero-down real estate are not investments for retirement
“There’s a lot of investing trends right now claiming they’re the best way to get rich,” said Dave Ramsey, host of “The Ramsey Show” and personal finance expert. “But I’ve done stupid with a lot of zeros at the end, and I’ve coached people who hit bottom from bad investments. From my 30 years on the radio, I’ve seen over and over that real millionaires follow a proven plan for their money, not a get-rich-quick scheme. This free event will show you it’s possible for you, too. Now is the time to prepare for your future.”
To register and tune into Building Wealth in 2022, visit ramseysolutions.com/wealth Thursday, Jan. 13 at 7 p.m. CST.
About Ramsey Solutions
Ramsey Solutions is committed to empowering people in the areas of money, business, leadership and personal development using Biblically based, commonsense principles and education. Every day, Ramsey Solutions reaches millions with nationally syndicated radio shows and columns, No. 1 national bestselling books, products and courses, and industry-renowned podcasts and video channels. Ramsey Solutions’ world-class speakers and authors give inspiration, practical advice and hope to audiences across the country. Ramsey Solutions and its team of more than 1,000 are dedicated to doing work that matters. For more information, visit ramseysolutions.com.
- Source: The State of Personal Finance is a quarterly research study conducted by Ramsey Solutions with 1,023 U.S. adults to gain an understanding of the personal finance behaviors and attitudes of Americans. The nationally representative sample was fielded March 25, 2021, to March 30, 2021, using a third-party research panel.