From figuring out what your dream is to quitting in a way that exponentially increases your chance of success, Quitter is full of inspiring stories and actionable advice. This book is based on 12 years of cubicle living and my true story of cultivating a dream job that changed my life and the world in the process.
It’s time to close the gap between your day job and your dream job.
It’s time to be a quitter.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: May 5, 2011
Genre: Business, Motivation
Target Audience: People Who Want Guidance On How to Leave Behind Work They Don't Love and Find Their Dream Job
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - Don't Quit Your Day Job
- Chapter 2 - Removing the "I'm" From Your "But"
- Chapter 3 - What Lies Between a Day Job and a Dream Job
- Chapter 4 - Falling in Like with a Job You Don't Love
- Chapter 5 - Wait on the Main Stage
- Chapter 6 - There Will Be Hustle
- Chapter 7 - Learn to Be Successful at Success
- Chapter 8 - Quit Your Day Job
- Epilogue: The Three Reasons You'll Ignore Everything You Just Read
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.