Bundle & Save
In Everyday Millionaires, #1 national best-selling author Chris Hogan will show you how ordinary people built extraordinary wealth—and how you can too. You’ll learn how millionaires live on less than they make, avoid debt, invest, are disciplined and responsible!
This book is based on the largest study EVER conducted on 10,000 U.S. millionaires—and the results will shock you! You’ll learn that building wealth has almost NOTHING to do with your income or your background! It doesn’t matter where you come from. It matters where you’re going.
Most people think it takes crazy investing knowledge, a giant salary, a streak of luck, or a huge inheritance to become a millionaire. But that couldn’t be further from the truth! Here’s what you need to understand: if you’re willing to do the work—if you’ll follow the stuff we teach, if you’ll commit to our plan—then you CAN become a millionaire.
Watch the Trailer!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Ramsey Solutions
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: January 7, 2019
Genre: Personal Finance, Retirement, Investing
Target Audience: People Wanting to Plan for Retirement
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction - The American Dream is Alive and Available
- Chapter 1 - You've Been Lied To
- Chapter 2 - Millionaire Myth: The Wealthy Didn't Earn and Don't Deserve Their Money
- Chapter 3 - Millionaire Myth: The Wealthy Take Big Risks with Their Money
- Chapter 4 - Millionaire Myth: The Wealthy Have a Leg Up in Education and Careers
- Chapter 5 - Stop Making Excuses and Start Believing
- Chapter 6 - Own It, Millionaires Take Personal Responsibility
- Chapter 7 - Live on Less Than You Make, Millionaires Practice Intentionality
- Chapter 8 - Think Ahead, Millionaires Are Goal-Oriented
- Chapter 9 - Do What It Takes, Millionaires are Hard Workers
- Chapter 10 - Stick to It, Millionaires Are Consistent
- Chapter 11 - The Decision is Up to You
- Research Methodology