You’ve got the passion. This is your plan.
There’s never been a better time to start your own business. But let’s face it: It can be scary to put yourself out there and tackle the business side of things. Fortunately, you’re not alone!
There is a movement of women stepping into their God-given gifts to make money doing what they love. If you'd like to join them, this is your handbook that will take the ideas in your head and the dream in your heart and turn them into action.
In Business Boutique, Christy Wright will:
- Help you create a step-by-step, customized plan to start and grow your business.
- Show you how to manage your time so you can have a business—and life—that you love.
- Explain overwhelming business stuff like pricing, taxes, and budgeting in simple terms.
- Teach you how to use marketing to reach the right people in the right way.
- Empower you to sell your product or service with confidence.
Christy will help you get your business idea off the ground or take your existing business to the next level. You can do this. It’s time for you to make money doing what you love!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Christy Wright
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Formats: iBooks for iPad/iPhone (ePub) and Amzon Kindle (Mobi)
Release Date: April 17, 2017
Genre: Business, Small Business, Motivation
Target Audience: Women Who Want to Start or Grow Their Own Business
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: You Are Not Alone
- Chapter 1: It All Starts with a Story: Finding Your Motivation
- Chapter 2: Fear is Normal: Overcoming Doubt and Eliminating Excuses
- Chapter 3: A Plan to Win: Building a Business to Last
- TIER 1: BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION
- Chapter 4: Why Matters: Why You Do It Affects How You Do It
- Chapter 5: Permission to Dream: Creating a Vision for Where You Want to Go
- Chapter 6: From Dreaming to Doing: Setting Goals That Get You There
- TIER 2: MAKE IT YOURS
- Chapter 7: Play to Your Strengths: Building Your Business Around Your Life
- Chapter 8: The Love-Hate Relationship with Money: Your Guilt-Free Guide for Making More and Stressing Less
- Chapter 9: Make the Most of Your Resources: Planning Your Money, Time, Schedule, and Space
- TIER 3: UP AND RUNNING
- Chapter 10: The Follow-Through: Figuring Out the Operational Side of Things
- Chapter 11: Best Business Practices: Running Your Business Like a Pro
- Chapter 12: How to Make Money at This: Understanding Profits, Pricing, and Paying Yourself
- Chapter 13: The Business SIde of Things: Breaking Through the Boring Stuff
- TIER 4: PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE
- Chapter 14: Marketing Your Business: Four Things You Need to Know to Make an Impact
- Chapter 15: The Story You're Telling: Reaching the Right People the Right Way
- Chapter 16: Making the Sale: How to Promote Your Business Without Being Pushy
- WHAT'S NEXT? CHASING YOUR VERSION OF SUCCESS
- Chapter 17: Take It to the NExt Level: Growing, Scaling, and Expanding Your Business
- Chapter 18: The Balancing Act: How to Build Your Business and Still Have a Life
- Chapter 19: You Got This!
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (E-book)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your E-book will begin to download.
E-Books are delivered in iBooks for iPad/iPhone (ePub) and Amazon Kindle (Mobi) formats.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page