Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money
Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
Upgrade and Save!
Save over $250 on our most popular books and tools, and learn how to take control of your money!
Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money offers the ultra-practical way to learn how money works. These are the principles Dave learned after losing everything. They’re the same principles that have helped millions of families go from the stress of debt to the peace of knowing the future is secure.
Now’s the time to stop worrying about money and take control. Dave Ramsey’s Complete Guide to Money will teach you:
- 7 simple steps to financial freedom
- How to budget, dump debt, and save
- The power of marketing gimmicks
- Planning strategies for college and retirement
- What types of insurance you need
- Keys to buying and selling a home
You May Also Like
All-In-One Value PackSale Price $119.99List Price $270.84
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Dave Ramsey
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: 2011
Genre: Personal Finance
Target Audience: People Who Want to Pay Off Debt, Build Their Savings, and Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - Super Saving: Common Sense for Your Dollars and Cents
- Chapter 2 - Relating with Money: Nerds and Free Spirits Unite!
- Chapter 3 - Cash Flow Planning: The Nuts and Bolts of Budgeting
- Chapter 4 - Dumping Debt: Breaking the Chains of Debt
- Chapter 5 - Credit Sharks in Suits: Understanding Credit Bureaus and Collection Practices
- Chapter 6 - Buyer Beware: The Power of Marketing on Your Buying Decisions
- Chapter 7 - Clause and Effect: The Role of Insurance in Your Financial Plan
- Chapter 8 - That's Not Good Enough: How to Buy Only Big, Big Bargains
- Chapter 9 - The Pinnacle Point: Understanding Investments
- Chapter 10 - From Fruition to Tuition: Planning for Retirement and College
- Chapter 11 - Working in Your Strengths: Careers and Extra Jobs
- Chapter 12 - Real Estate and Mortgages: Keeping the American Dream from Becoming a Nightmare
- Chapter 13 - Give Like No One Else: Unleashing the Power of Generous Giving
- Financial Management Forms
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical but not necessarily the fastest.