SmartDollar® $5,000 Grand Prize Cash Giveaway/SmartDollar® February Cash Giveaway
Copyright 2022 Lampo Group, LLC, all rights reserved.
- Who Is Eligible: To be eligible, Entrants must be a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and be at least 21 years of age. United States and Tennessee laws will govern the SmartDollar® $5,000 Grand Prize Cash Giveaway/SmartDollar® February Cash Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Product purchases or other interactions with The Lampo Group, LLC (“Lampo”) will not increase Entrant’s chances of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. See below for more details regarding eligibility restrictions.
- Who Is Not Eligible: Executives, officers, and employees of Lampo or of radio stations carrying The Ramsey Show, Endorsed Local Providers, or other vendors of Lampo, persons working on this Sweepstakes at any level in any capacity or working for Lampo or any outside companies or agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, previous winners, and immediate family members of anyone who falls into any of the foregoing categories are not eligible. Immediate family is defined as spouse, children, and parents.
- How to Enter: All entries are submitted online by Entrants in accord with the provisions set forth in subsections immediately below. All entries are treated equally.
(a) $5,000 Grand Prize: Entrants may enter for chances to win the $5,000 Grand Prize by logging into their SmartDollar® account at www.smartdollar.com any time during the $5,000 Grand Prize Entry Period, as set forth in subsection (4)(a) below.
(b) $500 Weekly Prize: Entrants may enter for one (1) chance to win each of the four (4) $500 Weekly Prizes by logging into their SmartDollar® account at www.smartdollar.com once during each respective $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period, as set forth in subsection (4)(b) below.
(c) $1,000 Budget Bonus Prize: Entrants may enter for one (1) chance to win the $1,000 Budget Bonus Prize by either creating or updating their EveryDollar budget at any time during the$1,000 Budget Bonus Prize Entry Period, as set forth in subsection (4)(c) below. EveryDollar can be accessed by logging into SmartDollar at www.smartdollar.com and navigating to https://www.smartdollar.com/app/tools/budget.
- Entry Periods:
- $5,000 Grand Prize: Entries will be accepted from February 1, 2022, 12:01 AM CT through February 28, 2022 12:00 PM CT (“$5,000 Grand Prize Entry Period”). Limit of twenty eight (28) total $5,000 Grand Prize Entries per person, with each Entrant being permitted only one (1) entry per person per day of the $5,000 Grand Prize Entry Period.
- $500 Weekly Prize: Limit of one (1) total $500 Weekly Prize Entry per person per week for each of the four $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Periods (“$500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period”), regardless of the number of times over and above one (1) that an Entrant logs into his or her account during each of those Sub-Entry Periods.
- $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period 1: Entries will be accepted from February 1, 2022 12:01 AM CT through February 7, 2022 12:00 PM CT;
- $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period 2: Entries will be accepted from February 8, 2022 12:01 AM CT through February 14, 2022 12:00 PM CT;
- $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period 3: Entries will be accepted from February 15, 2022 12:01 AM CT through February 21, 2022 12:00 PM CT; and
- $500 Weekly Prize Sub-Entry Period 4: Entries will be accepted from February 22, 2022 12:01 AM CT through February 28, 2022 12:00 PM CT.
- $1,000 Budget Bonus Prize: Entries will be accepted from February 1, 2022 12:01 AM CT, through February 28, 2022 12:00 PM CT (“$1,000 Budget Bonus Entry Period”). Limit of one (1) total Budget Bonus Prize Entry per person during the $1,000 Budget Bonus Prize Entry Period.
- Prize(s): SmartDollar will be giving away a total of $8,000 in the following manner:
- One (1) Grand Prize winner of $5,000;
- Four (4) Weekly Prize winners of $500 each; and
- One (1) Budget Bonus Prize winner of $1,000
- Selection of Winner(s): For each of the Entry Periods or Sub-Entry Periods referenced in section (4) and its subsections above, one (1) winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible Entrants’ entries submitted during the applicable Entry Period. The first entry randomly drawn from the eligible Entrants’ entries for each Entry Period or Sub-Entry Period, as previously defined herein, will win the applicable Prize. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries submitted. If a winner is disqualified, a Prize is forfeited, or a winner does not claim the Prize, Lampo, while not required, may draw an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries received for the applicable Entry Period or Sub-Entry Period. Each winner will be drawn as soon as is practicable after the close of the applicable Entry Period or Sub-Entry Period. Decisions of the judges are final and binding.
- Necessary Availability: Unless otherwise stated herein or prohibited by law, a Lampo team member will contact, via email, the Entrant whose entry is randomly drawn to win the Prize for each of the Entry Periods or Sub-Entry Periods of this Sweepstakes. If the e-mailed Prize notification is not answered within two (2) business days or is returned as undeliverable, if the potential winner is unavailable, if the potential winner is disqualified or otherwise determined to be ineligible or declines to accept the Prize for any reason, if the potential winner otherwise refuses or fails to comply with the Winner's Obligations listed below, or if a Prize is returned to Lampo, the Entrant forfeits the Prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants grant Lampo the right to use and publish Entrant’s name, likeness, and city and state of residence without Lampo having any obligation to pay or give Entrant any compensation for such use and publication, which may be online, in print, via email, and via any other media in connection with this Sweepstakes, but not as an endorsement of any business or service.
- Winner’s Obligations: The Prize winner is required to execute and return to Lampo an affidavit of eligibility, a Lampo liability release, and any appropriate and applicable IRS form. Winners must satisfy all the foregoing obligations within seven (7) business days of notice of winning being given. Failure or refusal to comply with these obligations shall result in the winner being disqualified and forfeiting the Prize.
- Incomplete or Multiple Entries: Multiple automated entries, entries submitted by others on Entrant’s behalf, or entries submitted by Entrant using different identities or addresses will be considered fraudulent, rendering Entrant ineligible for the Prize. Incomplete entries will not be eligible to win.
- Cumulative Prize: The total cumulative value of the Sweepstakes Prize(s) is $8,000 USD.
- Entries Not Received: Lampo is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of Lampo and will not be returned. Neither product purchases nor email or mobile opt-ins will increase an Entrant’s chances of winning.
- Taxes: Payment of all taxes on the Prize are the responsibility of the Prize winner. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230, neither these Rules nor any other communication regarding this Sweepstakes is for the purpose of helping an Entrant or winner avoid any penalties that may be imposed by federal tax law, and no affected taxpayer may use this Sweepstakes or its Rules in that manner.
- Entrant's Agreement: By entering this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these official Rules and by the decisions Lampo makes regarding this Sweepstakes, which decisions are final and binding on all matters. If Entrant refuses to agree to these terms, Entrant shall not enter the Sweepstakes.
- Announcing Winner(s): Winners will be announced on or after March 1, 2022, but in no case any later than May 1, 2022. A Lampo team member will send a notification to the Prize winner at the associated email address automatically provided by the Entrant’s SmartDollar account.
- Entrant's Release: Entrants agree that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be resolved exclusively by the appropriate court located in Williamson County, Tennessee, (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs Entrant incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees, and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and furthermore, Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, as well as any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and waives any and all rights to have damages increased or multiplied. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY. All issues or questions concerning validity, construction, interpretation, or enforceability of these Rules, Entrant's rights or obligations, or the rights or obligations of Lampo, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to any choice of law Rules.
- Termination of Sweepstakes: Lampo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify anyone who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes if anything required for conducting the Sweepstakes malfunctions or is deemed illegal. If this Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end of any Entry Period or Sub-Entry Period, which Lampo may do at its sole discretion, a notice will be posted on www.smartdollar.com/app/dashboard.
- Jurisdiction and Venue: Tennessee law applies to this Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited for any reason. All disputes resulting in legal action shall be resolved in the courts of Williamson County, Tennessee, and Entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts. If Lampo finds it necessary to seek legal assistance to enforce its rights, then its damages, if any, shall include its reasonable legal expenses and fees, including attorney fees.
- Limitations on Liability: By entering, Entrant agrees that Lampo and its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively "Released Parties") will have no liability whatsoever, and Entrants shall release and hold Released Parties harmless for any injuries, claims, losses, or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse, or use of any Prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or Entrant’s failure to comply with the Official Rules. The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Winner, Potential Winner, or any other person for failure to supply any Prize(s) or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s), or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, epidemic, pandemic, or any other cause beyond the Released Parties’ control. The Released Parties are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, or stolen entries or for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the Winners, distribution of Prizes, or for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website or other connections, availability or accessibility, or for miscommunications, failed computer, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, or for any other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, technical, or network, or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture any such information, or for any misdirection or delay of any e-mail to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, Lampo’s website, Lampo’s application, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes, or for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or for any personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of receipt or use or misuse of any Prize produced and/or manufactured by a Prize
- Winners List: To learn who won this Sweepstakes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The Lampo Group, LLC, Attn: SmartDollar® $5,000 Grand Prize Cash Giveaway/SmartDollar February Cash Giveaway, 1011 Reams Fleming Boulevard, Franklin, TN 37064. Requests received later than thirty (30) days following the last drawing date will not be filled.
- Rights Claimed: This Sweepstakes and these Rules are Copyright 2022 by The Lampo Group, LLC and Lampo Licensing, LLC, and all rights are reserved. All rights to Lampo’s trademarks and trade names are owned by Lampo Licensing, LLC and its affiliates and are likewise reserved.