🎶 May auld acquaintance be . . . connected!
Mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you have better conversations and improve your relationships this New Year’s Eve . Whether you’re hanging with family or ringing in the new year with a bang, the Questions for Humans: News Years edition was designed to help you have fun and connect—no phones necessary.
There are 52 conversation starter cards in this deck, and the questions on them are fun, thought-provoking and, at times, a little bit ridiculous. They’ll help you really get to know the people you’re watching the ball drop with. Together, you’ll reflect on the past year and look forward to the next.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- What did you spend way too much money on this year?
- What’s a New Year’s resolution you’re setting that you’ll for sure break by February?
- What was your most played song this year? What does it say about you?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five questions in one sitting. The important part is that you have some fun and connect.
You May Also Like
About Dr. John Delony
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical but not necessarily the fastest.