Make sure your teen never has a reason to say, “I wish I’d learned this in school!” You can teach them important money skills, like avoiding debt and saving for retirement. This life-changing curriculum will teach your teen how to handle money the right way.
They’ll learn the truth about credit scores, how to make (and stick to) a budget that works, how investing early will help them build wealth for the future and so much more. Our financial experts have traded boring formulas and theories for real-life examples and humor. (Yes—learning about money can be fun!) These time-tested principles will prepare your teen for success in the real world.
This curriculum includes . . .
- Video content on DVD, teacher resources on CD-ROM and one student text
- Six stand-alone chapters and 22 engaging lessons
- Over three hours of video instruction by our team of financial experts
- Pre- and post-tests for each chapter as well as a summative assessment and answer keys
- Done-for-you teacher resources like a Scripture reference guide, syllabi options and lesson plans.
We now ship to Canada! Speak with one of our Ramsey Care advisors at 1-888-227-3223 to get a shipping quote and additional help processing your order.
Download Chapter One
Preview Chapter One
Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Chapter 1: Saving & Budgeting
- Chapter 2: Credit & Debit
- Chapter 3: Education, Careers, & Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 4: Income, Taxes, & Giving
- Chapter 5: Global Economics
- Chapter 6: Marketing & Consumerism
You May Also Like
What is Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition?
How is the Middle School Edition different than the High School Edition?
What are the benefits of Foundations in Personal Finance?
How much class time is needed?
How does Foundations in Personal Finance correlate to my state’s standards and benchmarks?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.