PLEASE NOTE: The Student Text needs the corresponding video content from the Teacher/Student Pack to be completed.
- The Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition for Homeschool student text is an engaging 144-page soft-cover consumable.
- The six chapters include 22 lessons with plenty of opportunities for pre-teaching, teaching, reflection, application, review, learning extension, and both formative and summative assessments. Please scroll down to our product details for a course overview.
- Each lesson includes a Scripture reference to reinforce the biblical principles related to personal finance.
- The student text is aligned with state and national standards for financial literacy.
Foundations in Personal Finance for Homeschool is licensed for use in private, homeschool settings only. This item does not meet constitutional guidelines for use in public education.
We now ship to Canada! Speak with one of our Ramsey Care advisors at 1-888-227-3223 to get a shipping quote and additional help processing your order.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Chapter 1: Saving & Budgeting
- Chapter 2: Credit & Debit
- Chapter 3: Education, Careers, & Entrepreneurship
- Chapter 4: Income, Taxes, & Giving
- Chapter 5: Global Economics
- Chapter 6: Marketing & Consumerism
What is Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition?
How is the Middle School Edition different than the High School Edition?
What are the benefits of Foundations in Personal Finance?
How much class time is needed?
How does Foundations in Personal Finance correlate to my state’s standards and benchmarks?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.