Homeschooling is a big commitment, but it’s also a priceless investment in the lives of your kids. And when it comes to teaching them personal finance principles, we're here to help! Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool is designed as a complete curriculum—saving you time and preparing you with everything you need for a life-changing learning experience. The curriculum includes a student text, teacher resources and video lessons by our Foundations team. Our team serves as the financial experts (so you don't have to be), giving you more time and energy to focus on your student(s)––aka your family.
The curriculum includes more than 35 activities that provide personal finance knowledge and life skills in a student-centered, competency-based approach to learning. The activities are also linked with our blended learning website, foundationsU.
The Foundations series currently includes editions for both high school and middle school grade levels. The high school edition can be used either as a stand-alone curriculum or as a deeper dive into financial literacy after completing Foundations in Personal Finance: Middle School Edition for Homeschool.
- Meets standards and benchmarks in all 50 states
- Meets all Jump$tart national standards
- Stand-alone chapters that can be used in any order
- Case studies to engage students in real-world application of financial principles
- Pre- and post-tests for the course as a whole, as well as a summative assessment
- Scripture reference guide for additional study of biblical teaching related to finances
We now ship to Canada! Speak with one of our Ramsey Care advisors at 1-888-227-3223 to get a shipping quote and additional help processing your order.
Download Chapter One
Preview Chapter One
Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Personal Finance
- Chapter 2: Saving
- Chapter 3: Budgeting
- Chapter 4: Debt
- Chapter 5: Life After High School
- Chapter 6: Consumer Awareness
- Chapter 7: Bargain Shopping
- Chapter 8: Investing & Retirement
- Chapter 9: Insurance
- Chapter 10: Money & Relationships
- Chapter 11: Careers & Taxes
- Chapter 12: Giving
You May Also Like
What is Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool?
How much class time is needed?
How much preparation is required for each chapter?
Do I need to be a financial wizard to teach the material?
What age level is appropriate for Foundations in Personal Finance?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.