If the thought of teaching your teen about compound interest, emergency funds and budgeting makes your head spin, we’re here to help! Personal finance shouldn’t be overwhelming (for you or your teen). You can teach your teen about money. And the good news is, our team of financial experts has already done the heavy lifting for you, breaking down complicated money topics in a way that’s fun, engaging and practical for teens.
It’s crucial that the next generation learns the truth about money before they leave the nest. This curriculum was designed to save you time and energy while equipping your students with the tools they need for a successful launch into the real world.
- Video content on DVD, teacher resources on CD-ROM and one student text
- Stand-alone chapters that can be used in any order
- Pre-tests and post-tests for each chapter as well as a summative assessment
- Scripture reference guide for additional study of biblical teaching related to finances
- Teacher resources including ready-to-teach lesson plans, syllabi options and activities
We now ship to Canada! Speak with one of our Ramsey Care advisors at 1-888-227-3223 to get a shipping quote and additional help processing your order.
Download Chapter One
Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Personal Finance
- Chapter 2: Saving
- Chapter 3: Budgeting
- Chapter 4: Debt
- Chapter 5: Life After High School
- Chapter 6: Consumer Awareness
- Chapter 7: Bargain Shopping
- Chapter 8: Investing & Retirement
- Chapter 9: Insurance
- Chapter 10: Money & Relationships
- Chapter 11: Careers & Taxes
- Chapter 12: Giving
You May Also Like
What is Foundations in Personal Finance: High School Edition for Homeschool?
How much class time is needed?
How much preparation is required for each chapter?
Do I need to be a financial wizard to teach the material?
What age level is appropriate for Foundations in Personal Finance?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.