Bundle and Save!
Get everything they need to prepare for the "real-world" (and save some cash!) with our Foundations in College and Career Readiness Self-Study Bundle.
Student loan debt is a trillion-dollar problem in America. That’s because everyone buys the myth that student loans are the only way to pay for college. That’s just plain wrong! The truth is, your teen can go to college debt-free and step into their future with confidence—and no student loan payments! In Foundations in College Prep Anthony ONeal shows your high schooler why getting a degree without student loans is important, how to find their dream school (spoiler alert: It’s the one they can afford!), six steps to paying cash for college, and so much more.
This curriculum includes:
- Fully digital content—all you need is a computer or tablet and internet access
- Auto-graded assessments (because we know you’re busy!)
- Video lessons, case studies and activities your teen can complete at their own pace—no instructor needed!
How It Works:
Once you purchase the curriculum, you’ll receive a link and a unique online class code. Follow the instructions on the email to register. You’ll have access to the online course for one year beginning when you first redeem the class code.
If I have multiple children can they all use the same copy of the curriculum?
The Self-Study edition of the curriculum is intended for one student as the assessments included in the course can only be completed once.
You May Also Like
Sale Price $39.99List Price $179.98
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Anthony ONeal
Number of Assessments: 9
Number of Chapters: 4
Certificate of Achievement: No
Hours of Video: 1.5
Approximate Time Needed to Complete the Course: 6-7 hours
Applicable for School Credit: We provide educational content. We do not provide course credit; however, you may submit a request for course credit to your teen’s school or education system. Once your teen completes the course in its entirety, you may contact our team to request a certificate of completion. Please allow 2-3 business days for the delivery of the certificate. The awarding of course credit is at the school’s or education system’s discretion.
- Module 1: A Debt-Free Degree
- Introduces the concept and purpose of going to college without loans, outlines the realities of the student loan crisis in the U.S. today, and gives an overview of the step-by-step plan that will help students graduate debt-free.
- Module 2: Is College Really Worth It?
- Examines the ins and outs of both traditional four-year degrees and other alternatives, like trade school, certifications, and community college. This module encourages critical thinking about students’ career goals, and the types of training and education that will help them get there.
- Module 3: Paying for College
- Covers the financial details of going to college debt-free by exploring FAFSA, scholarships, grants, work-study, and other work options. This module also discusses college entrance exams and the key differences between the ACT and SAT.
- Module 4: Six Steps to a Debt-Free Degree
- Goes more in-depth on each of the six steps that are needed in order to go to college without loans: take debt off the table; create a vision; research and prep; pick an affordable school; work, save and behave; and walk the stage debt-free. Students will get clarity on what they need to do next to put this plan into action.
Are there assessments?
I have multiple children. Can they all use the same copy of the curriculum?
How long do I have to activate my course?
Shipping & Delivery
Online Access Code
When you purchase a voucher item, you'll receive an email after completing your order. In this email you'll be provided both a link and a unique online access code. To access your product, click on the link and enter your unique voucher code when prompted.