In his #1 New York Times bestselling book, Dave Ramsey walks readers through the proven plan for getting out of debt, learning to save, and building real wealth. The Total Money Makeover is the step-by-step plan for taking control of your money. We call this plan the Baby Steps because it has simple steps that lead to big change.
But control and change both start with clarity. Rachel Cruze’s new book, Know Yourself, Know Your Money, helps you pinpoint exactly where you fall on the scale of her brand-new 7 Money Tendencies. With this book, you’ll discover how your personality type, your upbringing and your beliefs have shaped your money decisions so far—and how you can put your talents and tendencies to work so you can reach your goals.
You can go a step further too! The Know Yourself Money Assessment is based on Rachel’s new book. Once you complete this 15-minute assessment, you’ll receive over 30 pages of personalized, helpful insights that will guide you toward a better money mindset. When you understand WHY you make the money decisions you do, it makes it so much easier to figure out HOW to make real financial progress toward your goals.
New! Know Yourself, Know Your Money
The Know Yourself Money Assessment
The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey - Audiobook
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Rachel Cruze
About Dave Ramsey
Know Yourself, Know Your Money Product Details:
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date:January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
The Total Money Makeover Product Details:
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Release Date: September 17, 2013
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt
Target Audience: People Who Want to Pay Off Debt, Build Their Savings, and Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
Table of Contents:
- What This Book Is Not
- Flying Turkeys and Skinny-Dipping
- Chapter 1: The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- Chapter 2: I'm Not That Out of Shape
- Chapter 3: Debt Myths: Debt Is (Not) a Tool
- Chapter 4: Money Myths: The (Non)Secrets of the Rich
- Chapter 5: Two More Hurdles: Ignorance and Keeping Up with the Joneses
- Chapter 6: Save $1,000 Fast: Walk Before You Run
- Chapter 7: The Debt Snowball: Lose Weight Fast Really
- Chapter 8: Finish the Emergency Fund: Kick Murphy Out
- Chapter 9: Maximize Retirement Investing: Be Financially Healthy for life
- Chapter 10: College Funding: Make Sure the Kids Are Fit Too
- Chapter 11: Pay Off the Home Mortgage: Be Ultra-Fit
- Chapter 12: Build Wealth Like Crazy: Become the Mr. Universe of Money
- Chapter 13: Live Like No One Else
- Meet the Winners of The Total Money Makeover Challenge
- About the Author
- Total Money Makeover Worksheets
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.
Immediate Download (Audio)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your audiobook will begin to download.
Audiobooks are delivered as M4B format, unless otherwise noted.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page
Online Access Code
When you purchase a voucher item, you'll receive an email after completing your order. In this email you'll be provided both a link and a unique online access code. To access your product, click on the link and enter your unique voucher code when prompted.