Dave says, "Leadership is influence. If you have influence over anyone, you are a leader. If you are a parent, employee, employer, brother, sister, or are otherwise breathing in and out, chances are that you have influence. In that case, you should read this book which is one of the most important books on leadership that’s ever been written. It's important for any leader in any walk of life to read and apply."
John C. Maxwell has combined insights learned from his 30+ years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict. The result is a revealing study of leadership delivered as only a communicator like Maxwell can.
Find out why:
- Henry Ford nearly sent his own company into bankruptcy.
- Some entrepreneurs receive plenty of money from venture capitalists while others can't get a dime.
- Princess Diana was loved by millions while her husband couldn't persuade people to give him the time of day.
- Coca-Cola's stock held strong even when its CEO suddenly died.
- An unknown pastor in a developing country grew the size of his church from 700 to 14,000 people in seven years.
- The Law of the Lid is the most important leadership principle you will ever learn.
You May Also Like
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About John Maxwell
Publisher: Nelson Books
Release Date: 2012
Genre: Leadership, Business
Target Audience: People Wanting to Grow Their Leadership Skills
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical but not necessarily the fastest.