Plus, Over $50 in FREE Preorder Bonus Items
It’s not about doing more. It’s about doing what matters.
As a busy mom with three young kids and a career, national bestselling author Christy Wright knows what it’s like to try to do it all and be stretched too thin. After years of running on empty, she realized she had to do something different. It wasn’t just a matter of saying no to a few things. She had to figure out why she felt overwhelmed, overcommitted, and out of balance.
Here’s what she discovered: Life balance isn’t something you do. It’s something you feel. The great news is, you can feel balanced—even in your busy life. In Take Back Your Time, Christy redefines what life balance is and reveals the clear path to actually achieving your own version of balance.
In this book, you’ll have the tactical, step-by-step guide to:
- Identify what balance looks like in your unique situation and season.
- Find confidence in the choices that are right for you.
- Feel peace even during chaotic times.
- Learn how to be present for your life and actually enjoy it!
You weren’t created to live busy and burnt out, unhappy and unfulfilled. You shouldn’t be haunted by some elusive idea of balancing it all. There’s more for you right now. Today. And it starts with taking back your time the guilt-free way.
Exclusive Preorder Bonus Items:
Preorder your hardcover book before September 14, and you’ll get over $50 in FREE bonus items:
- Take Back Your Time E-Book—$19.99 Value (arrives by email two weeks early on September 1)
- Take Back Your Time Audiobook—$19.99 Value (arrives by email on September 14)
- Livestream access to Take Back Your Time Live—$20 Value (event date: September 16 at 6:45 PM CT)
- Take Back Your Time Facebook Launch Team—(link available immediately through your order confirmation email)
Note: Your hardcover book is a preorder item and will ship the week of September 14.
Start Reading for FREE!
Enter your email to preview the first chapter today!
New! Take Back Your Time
As a busy mom with three young kids and a career, national bestselling author Christy Wright knows what it’s like to try to do it all and be stretched too thin. She figured out why she felt overwhelmed and out of balance. In Take Back Your Time, Christy redefines what life balance is and reveals the clear path to actually achieving your own version of balance. In this book, you’ll have the tactical, step-by-step guide to take back your time the guilt-free way.
Your book ships the week of September 14.
Take Back Your Time - Audiobook
Receive the Take Back Your Time audiobook, read by Christy Wright, for free as a preorder bonus item.
Your audiobook will be available on September 14 by email.
Take Back Your Time - E-Book
For the first time ever as a free bonus item for preordering, you’ll receive the Take Back Your Time e-book two weeks before the official launch of the hardcover book! Get a head start on reading so you can take back your time the guilt-free way.
Preorder Take Back Your Time. Order the hardcover by August 31 to receive your e-book on September 1 by email. For preorders after September 31, your e-book will deliver on September 14 by email.
Livestream Access to Take Back Your Time Live
Join Christy in her Take Back Your Time livestream event for free as an additional preorder bonus item. The livestream will take place on September 16 at 6:45 PM CT.
You will receive a separate email immediately after purchase with all of the information you need to access the livestream on September 16th.
Take Back Your Time - Digital Workbook PDF
Download a FREE workbook to help you put everything you’re learning into practice! You’ll follow along with the book chapter by chapter and use worksheets, templates and challenges to help you define your own version of balance.
Access to the digital workbook will be provided in the book.
Take Back Your Time Facebook Launch Team
Are you ready for exclusive content? As a part of this team, you’ll get access to a private Facebook group where you’ll get behind-the-scenes content and special live videos from Christy Wright!
You’ll be able to join immediately through the link in your order confirmation email.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Christy Wright
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: September 14, 2021
Genre: Personal Development
Audience: People who feel overwhelmed, people who want to better manage their time
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Redefining Balance
- Chapter 2: The Path to Balance
- Chapter 3: Step 1 - Decide What Matters
- Chapter 4: Step 2 - Stop Doing What Doesn’t Matter
- Chapter 5: Step 3 - Create a Schedule That Reflects What Matters
- Chapter 6: Step 4 - Protect What Matters
- Chapter 7: Step 5 - Be Present for What Matters
- Chapter 8: Creating Balance in Every Season