Bundle & Save
In Smart Money Smart Kids, Dave Ramsey and his daughter, Rachel Cruze, team up to share some personal family stories you don’t want to miss! Get a no-nonsense approach for teaching your kids and teens the basics of money.
Find practical strategies to raise money-smart kids in this debt-crazed world. Smart Money Smart Kids offers common-sense ways to teach these money lessons:
- Where money comes from
- The value of hard work
- How to save, spend, and give
- Debt, and how to avoid it
- Paying cash for college
- Living responsibly
Watch to Learn More!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: April 22, 2014
Genre: Budgeting, Parenting
Target Audience: Parents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - I Was That Little Girl...
- Chapter 2 - Work: It's NOT a Four-Letter Word
- Chapter 3 - Spend: When It's Gone, It's Gone
- Chapter 4 - Save: Wait For It
- Chapter 5 - Give: It's Not Yours Anyway
- Chapter 6 - Budgeting: Tell It What to Do
- Chapter 7 - Debt: It IS a Four Letter Word
- Chapter 8 - College: Don't Graduate from I.O.U.
- Chapter 9 - Contentment: The War for Your Child's Heart
- Chapter 10 - Family: Put the FUN in Dysfunctional
- Chapter 11 - Generation Handoff: Blessings or Curses
- Chapter 12 - I Was That Dad...
- Student Budget and Upcoming Expenses Worksheets