Bundle & Save
In Smart Money Smart Kids, Dave Ramsey and his daughter, Rachel Cruze, team up to share some personal family stories you don’t want to miss! Get a no-nonsense approach for teaching your kids and teens the basics of money.
Find practical strategies to raise money-smart kids in this debt-crazed world. Smart Money Smart Kids offers common-sense ways to teach these money lessons:
- Where money comes from
- The value of hard work
- How to save, spend, and give
- Debt, and how to avoid it
- Paying cash for college
- Living responsibly
Watch to Learn More!
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Dave Ramsey
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: April 22, 2014
Genre: Budgeting, Parenting
Target Audience: Parents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - I Was That Little Girl...
- Chapter 2 - Work: It's NOT a Four-Letter Word
- Chapter 3 - Spend: When It's Gone, It's Gone
- Chapter 4 - Save: Wait For It
- Chapter 5 - Give: It's Not Yours Anyway
- Chapter 6 - Budgeting: Tell It What to Do
- Chapter 7 - Debt: It IS a Four Letter Word
- Chapter 8 - College: Don't Graduate from I.O.U.
- Chapter 9 - Contentment: The War for Your Child's Heart
- Chapter 10 - Family: Put the FUN in Dysfunctional
- Chapter 11 - Generation Handoff: Blessings or Curses
- Chapter 12 - I Was That Dad...
- Student Budget and Upcoming Expenses Worksheets
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical, but not necessarily the fastest.