Read & Journal Your Way to A Life You Love!
In this bundle, you can read the key steps to living a comparison-free life with Rachel Cruze’s #1 National Bestseller Love Your Life Not Theirs. Then, apply these principles to your life as you journal your way to a life of gratitude with The Contentment Journal.
Free Bonus Gift!
With today's purchase you will receive access to the Love Your Life, Not Theirs - Smart Conference Talk Video in your order confirmation email. ($24.99 value)
In Love Your Life, Not Theirs, Rachel Cruze offers seven powerful habits that will help reframe the way you think about your money—and your life.
Live the life of your dreams without the debt, stress, and worry wreaking havoc on your joy! Love Your Life, Not Theirs will help you:
- Quit the comparisons
- Avoid debt
- Spend on a plan
- Save for the future
- Communicate in healthy ways about money
You May Also Like
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: September 14, 2016
Genre: Budgeting, Money Management
Target Audience: People Wanting to Learn About Creating a Budget and Avoid Comparison
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1 - Comparisons Are Killing Us
- Chapter 2 - Blessed vs. #blessed
- Chapter 3 - Debt Is a Dead End
- Chapter 4 - Dealing with Debt
- Chapter 5 - A Life without Debt
- Chapter 6 - Permission to Spend
- Chapter 7 - Tell Your Money What to Do
- Chapter 8 - Marry Your Money
- Chapter 9 - Important Conversations
- Chapter 10 - Saving for Life
- Chapter 11 - The Biggest Savings Goal of Your Life
- Chapter 12 - Spending on Purpose
- Chapter 13 - Don't Spend Yourself Broke
- Chapter 14 - A Lifestyle of Giving
- Chapter 15 - How to Give
- Chapter 16 - What Now?
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical but not necessarily the fastest.