The biggest obstacle from where you are today to becoming wealthy is NOT opportunity or income—it’s you controlling you.
In her brand-new book, Know Yourself, Know Your Money, personal finance expert Rachel Cruze explores how your behavior is the biggest obstacle to making good decisions with your money. When you take a closer look at your behavior and beliefs, money problems are usually just a symptom of a larger problem in your life.
Rachel explains that the way your parents viewed money shaped YOUR money personality and walks through the four types of childhood money classrooms. Next, she breaks down the six money fears that drive most money decisions, and teaches you how to make healthy money decisions.
Understanding yourself is essential to understanding the way you handle money. This book will help you unlock the psychology, strengths, and challenges that come with each of the brand-new Seven Money Tendencies:
Once you understand your past, this book will take you beyond the Ramsey Baby Steps and get to the root of all of your decisions—your mind, your behaviors, and your beliefs— so you can change your money mindset for good.
Start Reading for FREE
Join our list and get a free first chapter of the book!
You May Also Like
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
Shipping & Delivery
All physical products will be processed and ready to ship within two business days (often even faster). The total delivery time depends on the service you select and where your order is being delivered. You may see multiple shipping options to choose from during checkout. Our default choice will always be the most economical but not necessarily the fastest.