Redefining Anxiety (E-Book)
What It Is, What It’s Not, and How to Get Your Life Back
Anxiety is REAL—but it isn’t the end of your story.
Author Dr. John Delony knows what anxiety feels like. He’s walked that dark road himself, but he found light and hope on the other side of it.
Bringing together his own journey and two decades of counseling and research into an 80-page Quick Read, he walks you through:
- The four biggest myths about anxiety and the life-changing truth
- Practical steps you can take today to start getting your life back
- Long-term strategies for healing to help you move forward
John will show you that most of what you’ve heard about anxiety is wrong. Things like:
- If you have anxiety, you’re broken and need to be fixed.
- Anxiety is a disease that can only be cured with medicine.
- Anxiety is caused by your genetics.
While mental health is complex, our culture has made anxiety into something it’s not. For the majority of people who face anxiety, the truth is simpler than we think: Anxiety is an alarm. It’s a signal— nothing more and nothing less. Anxiety is simply our body’s way of telling us something is wrong. If we stop and listen, we can calm the alarm and move forward into healing and hope.
In just 80 pages, this Quick Read will give you short-term actions and a long-term plan so that you can understand what anxiety is telling you and how to move forward.
You May Also Like
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Dr. John Delony
Pages: 80 Author: Dr. John Delony Format: E-Book (Mobi & ePUB) Release Date: November 7, 2020 Language: English Genre: Mental Health Target Audience: People Wanting to Learn How To Manage Anxiety SKU: 9781942121459OLP