Read & Listen
Note: This unabridged audiobook is narrated by Dave Ramsey and runs 6 hours and 4 minutes.
- Immediate Delivery: Your audiobook will be delivered in your order confirmation email immediately after completing your purchase.
- Simple to listen: With just a few clicks you can easily add your audiobook to most podcast apps or listen online. You will be listening to your audiobook in less than a minute.
- Gifting an Audiobook? If you check "Send As A Gift" in the checkout, Audiobook links will be sent to your gift recipient. Please note, audiobooks can only be sent to one recipient per checkout. Please complete one purchase per recipient.
What does the Bible really say about money? About wealth? How much does God expect you to give to others? How does wealth affect your friendships, marriage, and children? How much is "enough"?
In The Legacy Journey, Dave Ramsey, takes you deep into God's Word, revealing His perspective on wealth, your personal and family legacy, and how He wants to use you to further His kingdom work around the world.
You can truly live and leave a lasting legacy. Start your journey today! The Legacy Journey will show you:
- God’s Ways of Handling Money
- Why So Many Are Against Success
- Five Guidelines to Setting Good Goals
- When Enough is Enough
- How to Leave a Legacy Worth Leaving
- How to Safeguard Your Legacy
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Dave Ramsey
Read By: Dave Ramsey
Release Date: October 1, 2014
Length: 6 hours 4 minutes
Genre: Stewardship, Budgeting, Personal Finance
Target Audience: People Wanting to Learn About Managing Wealth and Providing for Future Generations
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (Audio)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your audiobook will begin to download.
Audiobooks are delivered as M4B format, unless otherwise noted.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page