It’s not about doing more. It’s about doing what matters.
As a busy mom with three young kids and a career, national bestselling author Christy Wright knows what it’s like to try to do it all and be stretched too thin. After years of running on empty, she realized she had to do something different. It wasn’t just a matter of saying no to a few things. She had to figure out why she felt overwhelmed, overcommitted, and out of balance.
Here’s what she discovered: Life balance isn’t something you do. It’s something you feel. The great news is, you can feel balanced—even in your busy life. In Take Back Your Time, Christy redefines what life balance is and reveals the clear path to actually achieving your own version of balance.
In this audiobook, you’ll have the tactical, step-by-step guide to:
- Identify what balance looks like in your unique situation and season.
- Find confidence in the choices that are right for you.
- Feel peace even during chaotic times.
- Learn how to be present for your life and actually enjoy it!
You weren’t created to live busy and burnt out, unhappy and unfulfilled. You shouldn’t be haunted by some elusive idea of balancing it all. There’s more for you right now. Today. And it starts with taking back your time the guilt-free way.
About Christy Wright
Read By: Christy Wright Format: Audiobook Release Date: September 14, 2021 Length: 4 hours, 14 minutes Chapters: 8 Language: English Genre: Personal Development Audience: People who feel overwhelmed, people who want to better manage their time SKU: 9781942121589OLP
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Redefining Balance
- Chapter 2: The Path to Balance
- Chapter 3: Step 1 - Decide What Matters
- Chapter 4: Step 2 - Stop Doing What Doesn’t Matter
- Chapter 5: Step 3 - Create a Schedule That Reflects What Matters
- Chapter 6: Step 4 - Protect What Matters
- Chapter 7: Step 5 - Be Present for What Matters
- Chapter 8: Creating Balance in Every Season
Shipping & Delivery
Immediate Download (Audio)
To get your downloadable product, simply complete your order and then open the order confirmation email you will receive at checkout. Click on the link in your confirmation email and your audiobook will begin to download.
Audiobooks are delivered as M4B format, unless otherwise noted.
Additional download instructions for your specific device can be found on our Digital Downloads FAQ page