Know Yourself, Know Your Money - Audiobook
Discover WHY You Handle Money the Way You Do, and WHAT to Do About It!
Redeemable only in the free Ramsey Audiobooks app.
Note: This unabridged audiobook is narrated by Rachel Cruze and runs 6 hours and 8 minutes.
- Gifting an Audiobook? If you check "Send As A Gift" in the checkout, Audiobook links will be sent to your gift recipient. Please note, audiobooks can only be sent to one recipient per checkout. Please complete one purchase per recipient.
The biggest obstacle from where you are today to becoming wealthy is NOT opportunity or income—it’s you controlling you.
In her brand-new book, Know Yourself, Know Your Money, personal finance expert Rachel Cruze explores how your behavior is the biggest obstacle to making good decisions with your money. When you take a closer look at your behavior and beliefs, money problems are usually just a symptom of a larger problem in your life.
Rachel explains that the way your parents viewed money shaped YOUR money personality and walks through the four types of childhood money classrooms. Next, she breaks down the six money fears that drive most money decisions, and teaches you how to make healthy money decisions.
Understanding yourself is essential to understanding the way you handle money. This book will help you unlock the psychology, strengths, and challenges that come with each of the brand-new Seven Money Tendencies:
Once you understand your past, this book will take you beyond the Ramsey Baby Steps and get to the root of all of your decisions—your mind, your behaviors, and your beliefs— so you can change your money mindset for good.
You May Also Like
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Rachel Cruze
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Read By: Rachel Cruze
Length: 6 hours, 8 minutes
Release Date: January 5, 2021
Genre: Personal Finance, Debt, Money Habits, Psychology
Target Audience: People Who Want to Understand More About Why They Manage Their Money the Way They Do
Table of Contents:
- PART ONE: Discovering Your Personal Money Mindset
- Chapter 1: Your Childhood Money Classroom
- Chapter 2: Stressed Money Classrooms
- Chapter 3: Calm Money Classrooms
- Chapter 4: Your Unique Money Tendencies
- Chapter 5: Your Money Fears Part 1
- Chapter 6: Your Money Fears Part 2
- Chapter 7: How You Respond to Money Mistakes
- Chapter 8: The Best Way to Respond When Money Mistakes Happen
- PART TWO: Discovering What You Do with Money and Why
- Chapter 9: What Motivates You to Spend Money
- Chapter 10: What Motivates You to Save Money
- Chapter 11: Discovering What's Most Important to You
- Chapter 12: What Motivates You to Give Money
- Chapter 13: How Committed Are You to Winning with Money?
- Chapter 14: How to Change Your Money and Your Life
Shipping & Delivery
Ramsey Audiobooks App Is Available for iOS and Android
When you check out, you’ll receive one email confirming your order and one email that includes a link to download the Ramsey Audiobooks app and an access code for your purchase. You’ll only need to download the app once to enjoy this audiobook and all your future Ramsey audiobook purchases.
To get your audiobook, simply complete your order and then open the email with your access code. Click on Ramsey Audiobooks app for iOS or Android to download the app to your phone. Then click the access code link from your email to redeem and begin enjoying your audiobook!