Bundle and Save!
Dave has grown his company into a winning national brand with more than 900 team members who have impacted millions of lives. EntreLeadership is how he did it, mistakes and all. This is 30 years of real-world experience with all the sweat, tears and prayers. This is how his company has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville ten times. It’s proven. It’s practical. And it’s how you can do it too.
Whether you lead a team of two or 200, you can grow your business to where you want it to be. Reaching your dream is no longer a question of "What if we could?" You can. EntreLeadership is how.
Customer Ratings and Reviews
About Dave Ramsey
Read By: Dave Ramsey
Release Date: September 20, 2011
Length: 6 hours 15 minutes
Genre: Entrepreneurship, Management, Business
Target Audience: Leaders Who Want to Grow Themselves, Their Teams and Their Businesses
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Opening Credits
- Introduction: And So It Begins
- Chapter 1 - EntreLeadership Defined
- Chapter 2 - Start with a Dream, End with a Goal: Living Your Dreams, Visions, Mission Statements, and Goals
- Chapter 3 - Flavor Your Day with Steak Sauce: Making the Most of Time Management and Organization
- Chapter 4 - "Spineless Leader" is an Oxymoron: The Easier Way to Make Hard Decisions
- Chapter 5 - No Magic, No Mystery: The System, the Recipe, and the Truth About Great Marketing
- Chapter 6 - Don't Flop Whoppers: A Practical Guide to Launching Your Dream
- Chapter 7 - Business is Easy...Until People Get Involved: Hiring, Firing, and Personality Styles
- Chapter 8 - Death of a Salesman: The Art of Selling by Serving
- Chapter 9 - Financial Peace for Business: Bulletproof Principles for Money, Debt, and Funding Your Future
- Chapter 10 - The Map to the Party: Grasping the Undeniable Relationship Between Great Communication and Great Companies
- Chapter 11 - People Matter Most: Building Unity and Loyalty with Your Best Resource
- Chapter 12 - Caught in the Act: Amplifying the Success of Your Business Through Recognition and Inspiration
- Chapter 14 - Show Me the Money!: Compensation Plans That Fire People Up
- Chapter 15 - Mastering "the Rope": Delegation: The Best Way to Build a Business Bigger Than You
- Closing Credits
You May Also Like
Shipping & Delivery
Ramsey Audiobooks App Is Available for iOS and Android
When you check out, you’ll receive one email confirming your order and one email that includes a link to download the Ramsey Audiobooks app and an access code for your purchase. You’ll only need to download the app once to enjoy this audiobook and all your future Ramsey audiobook purchases.
To get your audiobook, simply complete your order and then open the email with your access code. Click on Ramsey Audiobooks app for iOS or Android to download the app to your phone. Then click the access code link from your email to redeem and begin enjoying your audiobook!